13th Annual CoE Bowling Challenge
Friday, February 27, 2015
7:00PM- 9:30PM--New time!
Colonial Lanes, 1950 S. Industrial (Map)
***Free Bowling, Shoe Rental, and Food***
Here's how it works:
- All 33 lanes have been reserved.
- You get two games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza, and pop for FREE!
- The sum of the six scores for each team will be considered the score for a game.
- The team with the highest single game score will receive the traveling trophy, which they may display in their department for one year.
Here’s how to register:
- Each team should have 6 players (at least 2/3 should be CoE graduate students)--Note: team size has increased this year, due to less lanes being available overall! Also, please do not register 6 and then show-up with more players--those not registered will be asked to leave this year.
- Please send the following information to email@example.com by 2/23/15:
- Department (everybody SHOULD be in the same department)
- Name of each player
- Email address for each player
- Status of each player (grad student, faculty, staff, research fellow, etc.)
- 1 topping choice for your team’s pizza
- Team name
Here are the prize categories:
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- 3rd Place
- Toilet Bowl (for lowest score)
- Best Costume
- Best Team Name
- Best Team Sign
- Best Team Spirit
Sponsored by the CoE Office of Graduate Education. For any questions, please contact Andria Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.